Integrate WoodPecker with LeadsBridge
Woodpecker.co automates sending emails and follow-ups. B2B companies use WoodPecker to directly contact hand-picked decision makers as their prospective clients.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with WoodPecker.
Connect WoodPecker integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "WoodPecker" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter API Key to connect WoodPecker with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the API Key
- First, log into your WoodPecker account in app.woodpecker.co
- Then, go to Settings » API Keys
- Finally, use the Create a Key green button in the top right corner of the page.
Which entity concepts we support for WoodPecker
ProspectPotential customer or client.
Which segmentation concepts we support for WoodPecker
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for WoodPecker.
CampaignPlanned course of action formulated to achieve defined objectives in marketing.
Prospect StatusIt's a value assigned to every prospect. ( Learn more)
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to WoodPecker
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between WoodPecker with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!