Integrate YMLP with LeadsBridge
YMLP is an Email Marketing Software. You can Manage, send & track your email newsletter with YMLP's easy-to-use email newsletter software.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with YMLP.
Connect YMLP integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize YMLP integration
Setup your YMLP integration
- Click on Connect YMLP
- Click on Create new integration to connect your YMLP (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the YMLP integration
- Fill HTML form code field to connect YMLP with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Authorize button
- You can choose a name for this YMLP and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your YMLP is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Configuration details for YMLP
Which entity concepts we support for YMLP
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for YMLP.
ContactYMLP uses contacts to store information about the people you do business with.
Which segmentation concepts we support for TikTok Lead Generation
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concepts for YMLP.
FormA form also called an HTML form, is an online page that allows for user input. It is an interactive page that mimics a paper document or form, where users fill out particular fields. Web forms can be rendered in modern browsers using HTML and related web-oriented languages.
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button