Integrate Zoho Campaigns V2 with LeadsBridge
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Zoho Campaigns V2.
Connect Zoho Campaigns V2 integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize Zoho Campaigns V2 integration
Setup your Zoho Campaigns V2 integration
- Click on Connect Zoho Campaigns V2
- Click on Create new integration to connect your Zoho Campaigns V2 (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the Zoho Campaigns V2 integration
- Click on Authorize and you will be prompted to the Zoho Campaigns V2 authorization experience
- Here you will need to provide the info required and grant access to LeadsBridge
- Once done, you will be get back to LeadsBridge application
- You can choose a name for this Zoho Campaigns V2 and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your Zoho Campaigns V2 is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Which entity concepts we support for Zoho Campaigns V2
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for Zoho Campaigns V2.
Which segmentation concepts we support for TikTok Lead Generation
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concepts for Zoho Campaigns V2.
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button