Integrate Zoho Campaigns with LeadsBridge
Zoho Campaigns is a marketing solution for Email Marketing and Social Media Campaigns.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Zoho Campaigns.
Connect Zoho Campaigns integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Zoho Campaigns" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Domain and Auth Token to connect Zoho Campaigns with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the Domain and Auth Token
- Log in to your Zoho Campaigns account
- From the Navigation toolbar, choose Settings and select APIs.
- Copy/Paste the API Authentication Token into the LeadsBridge field.
You can find it by checking your browser's address bar while logged into your Zoho Account. Visit the Zoho Campaigns documentation
Which entity concepts we support for Zoho Campaigns
SubscriberSubscribers are users who have left their data and shown interest in your product or service.
Which segmentation concepts we support for Zoho Campaigns
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Zoho Campaigns.
ListLists of contacts.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Zoho Campaigns
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Zoho Campaigns with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!