Integrate Zoho Recruit with LeadsBridge
Powerful recruiting software and a cutting-edge applicant tracking system that streamlines your hiring process. Source best talent faster, track resumes and interviews efficiently, and never miss on a great hire.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Zoho Recruit.
Connect Zoho Recruit integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize Zoho Recruit integration
Setup your Zoho Recruit integration
- Click on Connect Zoho Recruit
- Click on Create new integration to connect your Zoho Recruit (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the Zoho Recruit integration
- Fill URL, Access Secret field to connect Zoho Recruit with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Authorize button
- You can choose a name for this Zoho Recruit and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your Zoho Recruit is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Configuration details for Zoho Recruit
How to get URL, Access Secret
Once done, send a test lead from Zoho Recruit while the LeadsBridge tab remains open.
1. Go on Settings
2. Click on Setup
3. On the left side of the screen select the Automation option
4. Choose Workflow from the dropdown
Which entity concepts we support for Zoho Recruit
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for Zoho Recruit.
LeadLeads are people who are interested in your product and service.
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button