ActiveProspect’s LeadsBridge, (“we”, “us”, “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, (“GDPR”) or any subsequent amendment or replacement or supplementary legislation (together “Data Protection Law”), the data controller is ActiveProspect Inc. (LeadsBridge), P.O. Box 151136, Austin, TX 78715, USA.
If you have any questions or comments or you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Information we may collect from you. We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our Site, apps, subscribe to our service or newsletter, request a demo and contact us by the online chat, download documents, see videos, place an order on our Site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Site, enter a survey, competition or promotion, or provide voluntary information on various topics of interest related to the our products and services and when you report a problem with our Site. The information you give us may include your name, home and work postal address, e-mail address, e-mail addresses of your contacts, phone number, occupation, business interests, financial and credit card information.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page; any phone number used to call our customer service number; number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information.
- information about your use of the Site and services linked to the Site such as Facebook profile information, certain preferences related to services and/or products offered by us, pictures and advertising information being published, messages between users, site search history, opt ins to email, promotions and online purchases of products and services via our services.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this Site. We also work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, and may receive information from them.
You can set up your browser options, to stop your computer accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use the whole of the Site or all functionality of the services.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete cookies visit the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) information page https://youradchoices.com/choices-faq for information about and opting out of online behavioral advertising consider reviewing the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) administered webpages and opt out tools at https://optout.aboutads.info/ and internationally at https://youronlinechoices.eu/ . To opt-out of Google Analytics website visit analysis across websites running Google Analytics visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Uses made of the information
We use information in the following ways.
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we may contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to recognize you when you revisit the Site or when you visit any website on which a Leadsbridge prefill form is used in order to prefill your details into forms used on the Site or third party websites on which our prefill form is used;
- to search third party databases of our customers and partners for your email address in order to prefill your details into forms used on the Site or third party websites on which our prefill form is used.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them;
- to recognize you when you revisit the Site or when you visit any website on which a Leadsbridge prefill form is used in order to prefill your details into forms used on the Site or third party websites on which our prefill form is used.
Information we receive from other sources. We will use this information:
We may combine information you give to us and information we have collected for compatible business purposes as set out above.
Disclosure of your information
Information we share with third parties. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you. You can see a listing of LeadsBridge identified subprocessors at https://leadsbridge.com/subprocessors/
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others for displaying their advertisements to that target audiences.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site.
Information discloses to third parties. We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If ActiveProspect Inc. or LeadsBridge or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Service https://leadsbridge.com/tos/ and https://activeprospect.com/terms-of-service/ and/or any other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, safety, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers or partners. Such staff or subcontractors maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details or the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing outside of the EEA.
Our Site is accessible via the internet and may potentially be accessed by anyone around the world. Other users may access the Site from outside the EEA. This means that where you chose to post your data on our Site, it could be accessed from anywhere around the world and therefore a transfer of your data outside of the EEA may be deemed to have occurred. You consent to such transfer of your data for and by way of this purpose.
EU-US Privacy Shield and Swiss-Us Privacy Shield
ActiveProspect (LeadsBridge) participates in and has certified its compliance with the EU — U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss — U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. ActiveProspect (LeadsBridge) is committed to subjecting all personal data received from European Union (EU) member countries, United Kingdom (UK), and Switzerland, in reliance on the Privacy Shield Framework, to the Framework’s applicable Principles. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Framework, and to view our certification, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield website: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
A list of Privacy Shield participants is maintained by the Department of Commerce and is available at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list
Pursuant to the Privacy Shield Frameworks, EU, UK, and Swiss individuals have the right to obtain our confirmation of whether we maintain personal information relating to you in the United States. Upon request, we will provide you with access to the personal information that we hold about you. You may also correct, amend, or delete the personal information we hold about you. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data transferred to the United States under Privacy Shield, should direct their query to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If requested to remove data, we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
We will provide an individual opt-out choice, or opt-in for sensitive data, before we share your data with third parties other than our agents, or before we use it for a purpose other than which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized. To request to limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, please submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
ActiveProspect (LeadsBridge) is responsible for the processing of personal data it receives, under the Privacy Shield Framework, and subsequently transfers to the customers that use LeadsBridge products and form. ActiveProspect (LeadsBridge). complies with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of personal data from the EU, UK, and Switzerland.
With respect to personal data received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Framework, ActiveProspect (LeadsBridge), is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. In certain situations, Company may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
LeadsBridge’s accountability for personal data that it receives in the United States under the Privacy Shield and subsequently transfers to a third party is described in the Privacy Shield Principles. In particular, LeadsBridge remains responsible and liable under the Privacy Shield Principles if third-party agents that it engages to process personal data on its behalf do so in a manner inconsistent with the Principles, unless LeadsBridge proves that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, ActiveProspect (LeadsBridge) commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. European Union, UK, or Swiss individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should for contact LeadsBridge, Inc. sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com or postal mail at ActiveProspect (LeadsBridge), P.O. Box 151136, Austin, TX 78715, USA
ActiveProspect LeadsBridge has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the Privacy Shield Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, BBB NATIONAL PROGRAMS. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit https://bbbprograms.org/privacy-shield-complaints/ for more information and to file a complaint. This service is provided free of charge to you.
Under certain conditions, more fully described on the Privacy Shield website https://www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=How-to-Submit-a-Complaint, you may invoke binding arbitration before a Privacy Shield Panel when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.
Protection of information
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share any password with anyone. Further details of our security practices for protecting your information can be viewed at https://leadsbridge.com/security/ and https://security.activeprospect.com/
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will endeavour to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Links to other websites
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We use Lead Ads on Facebook that link to our Site.
These third party websites have collected about you which is automatically inserted into
a Leads Ad form and sent to us when you confirm your interest in our goods or services
on the third party website. Please note the such personal data is then stored by us and
You have the right under applicable Data Protection Law, free of charge, to request:
- Access to your personal data.
- Rectification or deletion of your personal data.
- A restriction on the processing of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- A transfer of your personal data (data portability).
or ActiveProspect Inc. (LeadsBridge), P.O. Box 151136, Austin, TX 78715, USA.
If we are handling your information as a data processor we will perform a search in our systems for correlating information and if it can connected to a client we will contact them as data controller for instruction on action to be taken.
Where we process your personal data for marketing purposes, we will inform you and obtain your opt in consent (before collecting your personal data) if we intend to use your personal data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please click on the opt out options and we will remove you from our mailing lists.
We send push notifications from time to time in order to update you about any service updates, events and promotions we may be running. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, please disable these in the settings on your device.
We retain personal data for as long as necessary for the relevant activity for which it was provided or collected. This will be for as long as we provide access to the Site to you, your account with us remains open or and period set out in any relevant contract you have with us. However, we may keep some data after your account is closed or you cease using the Site for the purposes set out below.
After you have closed your account, or ceased using the Site for a period of at least 12 months, we usually delete personal data, however we may retain personal data where reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, law enforcement requests, meet regulatory requirements, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, resolve disputes, enforce our Terms and Conditions of Service, or fulfil your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us.
We will retain de-personalised information after your account has been closed.
Please note: After you have closed your account or deleted information from your account, any information you have shared with others will remain visible. We do not control data that other users may have copied from the Site. Your profile may continue to be displayed in the services of others (e.g. search engine results) until they refresh their cache.
Age of users
This Site is not intended for and shall not be used by anyone under the age of 16.
If you have any questions or comments, or you have a concern about personal data:
Phone at: 1-512-361-1014
write to us at: ActiveProspect Inc. (LeadsBridge), P.O. Box 151136, Austin, TX 78715, USA