Integrate Acoustic (IBM Silverpop) with LeadsBridge
Silverpop is a digital marketing software company focused on helping marketers transform the customer experience increasing engagement and driving revenue.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Acoustic (IBM Silverpop).
Connect Acoustic (IBM Silverpop) integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize Acoustic (IBM Silverpop) integration
Setup your Acoustic (IBM Silverpop) integration
- Click on Connect Acoustic (IBM Silverpop)
- Click on Create new integration to connect your Acoustic (IBM Silverpop) (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the Acoustic (IBM Silverpop) integration
- Fill Engage, Username, Password, Database field to connect Acoustic (IBM Silverpop) with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Authorize button
- You can choose a name for this Acoustic (IBM Silverpop) and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your Acoustic (IBM Silverpop) is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Configuration details for Acoustic (IBM Silverpop)
How to get Engage, Username, Password, Database
If, for example, your URL looks like this: engage3.silverpop.com/lists.do, then engage3 will be your App version.
1. Go to Data section of your account
2. Click on View Data
3. Copy the name of the database name you'd like to use
Which entity concepts we support for Acoustic (IBM Silverpop)
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for Acoustic (IBM Silverpop).
ContactContacts are all customers or potential customers who have shown interest in a particular product or service and who have already left an email address or phone number.
Which segmentation concepts we support for TikTok Lead Generation
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concepts for Acoustic (IBM Silverpop).
ListYour "List" is your database of people you can contact with your marketing messages and communications.
Saved QueryA query is a request for data or information from a database table or combination of tables. This data may be generated as results returned by Structured Query Language (SQL) or as pictorials, graphs or complex results.
Common questions for Acoustic (IBM Silverpop)
What is “Autoreply”?
Should I activate “Allow HTML”?
How to prevent "Unable to login user: firstname.lastname@example.org - IP is not allowed:126.96.36.199" error?
How can I prevent having duplicated entries on IBM Silverpop?
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button