Integrate Advent CRM with LeadsBridge
Advent is a high-end dealership management systems (DMS) software for automotive dealerships.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Advent CRM.
Connect Advent CRM integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize Advent CRM integration
Setup your Advent CRM integration
- Click on Connect Advent CRM
- Click on Create new integration to connect your Advent CRM (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the Advent CRM integration
- Fill CRM Import Email field to connect Advent CRM with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Authorize button
- You can choose a name for this Advent CRM and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your Advent CRM is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Configuration details for Advent CRM
Which entity concepts we support for Advent CRM
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for Advent CRM.
LeadA potential customer that has shown interest in your offering.
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button