Integrate AWS Bucket S3 with LeadsBridge
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with AWS Bucket S3.
Connect AWS Bucket S3 integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "AWS Bucket S3" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter AWS Region, AWS Access, AWS Access Secret, AWS Bucket Name and AWS Bucket Directory to connect AWS Bucket S3 with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for AWS Bucket S3
Which segmentation concepts we support for AWS Bucket S3
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for AWS Bucket S3.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between AWS Bucket S3 with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!