Integrate Bitrix24 Webhook with LeadsBridge
Bitrix24 is a complete suite of social collaboration, communication and management tools for your team.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Bitrix24 Webhook.
Connect Bitrix24 Webhook integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Bitrix24 Webhook" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Inbound Webhook URL to connect Bitrix24 Webhook with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the Inbound Webhook URL
In order to find the Inbound Webhook to connect Bitrix24 Webhook (as Destination) with LeadsBridge, follow the steps below:
- Log into your Bitrix24 account
- On the left menu go to More... » Developer Resources
- Click on Other » Inbound webhook on the top of the page
- Click on the pencil next to Inbound webhook and give your Webhook a name, for instance, LeadsBridge inbound webhook
- Make sure profile is selected under Request builder
- Under Assign permissions, click on + select
- Then, assign CRM and Users
- Click on SAVE
- Copy the URL under Webhook to call REST API
- Go back into LeadsBridge and paste the URL inside the Inbound Webhook URL field of your integration
- Finally, click on Finish or Continue with your Bridge configuration
Which entity concepts we support for Bitrix24 Webhook
ContactA contact is either the client or a representative of the client. Contacts can be displayed in a list view where individual and mass operations are available, and contacts can be added, imported, or exported. ( Learn more)
LeadA lead is a CRM object containing information (telephone number, email, website) of a person or company who has the potential to become a customer – that is, to complete a deal. A lead is the beginning of the process, thus the information contained in a lead may come from a business card collected at a conference, the company website, or a phone call coming in to the sales department. ( Learn more)
DealDeals are mutually advantageous transaction.
Which segmentation concepts we support for Bitrix24 Webhook
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Bitrix24 Webhook.
Lead SourceLead Source allows you to track where your Leads are coming from. Lead Sources are managed and created in your settings.
Deal StageDeal stages are the steps in your pipeline that signify to your sales team that an opportunity is moving toward the point of closing.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Bitrix24 Webhook
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Bitrix24 Webhook with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!