Integrate Bmby with LeadsBridge
bmby real estate software allows developers and real estate brokers an increase in sales coupled with higher efficiency and improved control over the business.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Bmby.
Connect Bmby integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize Bmby integration
Setup your Bmby integration
- Click on Connect Bmby
- Click on Create new integration to connect your Bmby (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the Bmby integration
- Fill Password field to connect Bmby with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Authorize button
- You can choose a name for this Bmby and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your Bmby is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Configuration details for Bmby
How to get Password
1. Call bmby and ask them for an integration with https://leadsbridge.com/
2. bmby will provide you the Project ID and Password
3. Finally, type those values into your integration at LeadsBridge
Which entity concepts we support for Bmby
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for Bmby.
LeadLeads are users interested in your product or service. They can be considered potential customers.
Common questions for Bmby
Which are bmby required fields?
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button