Integrate Bronto with LeadsBridge
Bronto is a commerce marketing automation provider, enabling retailers to drive revenue through their email, mobile and social campaigns.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Bronto.
Connect Bronto integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize Bronto integration
Setup your Bronto integration
- Click on Connect Bronto
- Click on Create new integration to connect your Bronto (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the Bronto integration
- Fill Access Token field to connect Bronto with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Authorize button
- You can choose a name for this Bronto and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your Bronto is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Configuration details for Bronto
How to get Access Token
1) Log In into your Bronto Account
2) Go to Home > Settings > Data Exchange
3) Click on the Add Access Token button.
4) Copy/Paste it inside the integration screen in Leadsbridge.
PLEASE NOTE: Assign ALL permissions.
Which entity concepts we support for Bronto
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for Bronto.
ContactContacts are representations of individuals you have done or will likely do business with.
Which segmentation concepts we support for TikTok Lead Generation
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concepts for Bronto.
ListYour marketing list is the core of running a successful marketing campaign. It may include any one type of customer record.
SegmentWith Bronto Segment, all the customer data you’re collecting from your websites, mobile apps, or servers gets sent directly into Bronto, utilizing your existing Segment implementation. ( Learn more)
Common questions for Bronto
How should I match the 'Status' field?
When do I need to select 'None' list?
How may I create a Custom Audience or Offline Conversion with every contact inside my account?
I've got an error regarding "Suppression List"
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button