Integrate BulkSMS (SMS) with LeadsBridge
BulkSMS is a leading SMS messaging service provider that has a wide range of SMS solutions and product features developed to meet all of your SMS messaging needs. You can send a Welcome Text to your leads through LeadsBridge with your BulkSMS account.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with BulkSMS (SMS).
Connect BulkSMS (SMS) integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "BulkSMS (SMS)" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Username, Password and Send SMS from to connect BulkSMS (SMS) with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the Username, Password and Send SMS from
Which entity concepts we support for BulkSMS (SMS)
SmsShort Message Service (SMS) is a text messaging service component sent to mobile phones.
Common questions for BulkSMS (SMS)
How can I define the SMS text?
To do that, you should go into the Destination step of your bridge and define the SMS text. During this step you'll also have the possibility to set up some shortcode to use the data received from your lead.
Once done, proceed to the last step and click on the Finish button.
I want to receive a lead notification in my Inbox too, what can I do?
If you are looking for a simple notification sent to your email we suggest activating the email receipt option inside your bridge settings.
To do that follow the steps below:
- Open your bridge by clicking on its name
- Go to the Destination step and click on Next
- Activate the email receipt by switching the Active? toggle to Yes
- In the Receivers field type the email address(es) where you want to receive the lead notification and change the Subject to what you prefer
- Finally, click on Next to save your settings
Which shortcodes can I use in the body of my welcome SMS?
Assuming you are asking Name, Surname, Email, Phone, City, What Problem Does Your Business Solve? information, you should write them as variables in the welcome SMS like the following ones:
All available variables will be suggested by the app as you can see in the screenshot below:
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to BulkSMS (SMS)
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between BulkSMS (SMS) with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!