Integrate CalDav with LeadsBridge
CalDAV, is an Internet standard allowing a client to access scheduling information on a remote server. It extends WebDAV (HTTP-based protocol for data manipulation) specification and uses iCalendar format for the data.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with CalDav.
Connect CalDav integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "CalDav" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter URL, Username and Password to connect CalDav with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the URL, Username and Password
In the Url field provide your complete CalDav server URL. Outlook CalDav Synchronizer supports discovery. In the Username and Password fields provide your credentials.
Which entity concepts we support for CalDav
Which segmentation concepts we support for CalDav
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for CalDav.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between CalDav with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!