Integrate CapsuleCRM with LeadsBridge
Capsule CRM is a simple, flexible, and effective web-based CRM tool you can use for your small business.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with CapsuleCRM.
Connect CapsuleCRM integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "CapsuleCRM" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Click on the Authorize button
- A CapsuleCRM's wizard will popup
- Enter your credentials and grant the access to LeadsBridge
- Head back to LeadsBridge and click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for CapsuleCRM
PersonA person represents a contact that is stored in Capsule. ( Learn more)
Which segmentation concepts we support for CapsuleCRM
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for CapsuleCRM.
TagTags are keywords that categorize your contacts, cases or opportunities. For example, they can be used where a contact can be categorized in multiple ways - it’s possible that your contacts could be both a Supplier and a Customer. ( Learn more)
Common questions for CapsuleCRM
How do I manage my tags with Capsule CRM?
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to CapsuleCRM
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between CapsuleCRM with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!