Integrate ChartMogul with LeadsBridge
SaaS & subscription reporting, analytics & metrics for Stripe, Braintree, Chargify, Recurly, and PayPal. In one click get your MRR, LTV, churn rate, cohort analysis ...
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with ChartMogul.
Connect ChartMogul integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize ChartMogul integration
Setup your ChartMogul integration
- Click on Connect ChartMogul
- Click on Create new integration to connect your ChartMogul (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the ChartMogul integration
- Fill Secret Key, API Token field to connect ChartMogul with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Authorize button
- You can choose a name for this ChartMogul and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your ChartMogul is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Configuration details for ChartMogul
Which entity concepts we support for ChartMogul
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for ChartMogul.
SubscriberSomeone that pays to receive a service or product on a regular basis.
Which segmentation concepts we support for TikTok Lead Generation
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concepts for ChartMogul.
PlanAn offer that indicates what you're receiving on a subscription basis.
SubscriptionA deal to pay and receive something regularly.
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button