Integrate ChatFuel with LeadsBridge
ChatFuel is a bot platform that enables you to create an efficient chatbot for Facebook, without writing a single line of code. Furthermore you can send the leads information to LeadsBridge within a couple of clicks only.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with ChatFuel.
Connect ChatFuel integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Bridges
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your bridge
- Head to "Select Source" and click on Browse
- Select "ChatFuel" from the providers list
- Select your destination
- Click on the Next button
How to setup the Webhook URL on ChatFuel
You can send lead’s information from ChatFuel to LeadsBridge through a webhook, that you should set up in the bot settings. In the source step you’ll see a webhook available, set that URL as the endpoint inside the block you want to use to send the attributes.
To send your lead attributes, follow these steps:
- Head over the "Add a card section and click on the "+" icon
- Select the "JSON API" plugin
- Select "POST" as the method type
- Enter the webhook endpoint URL provided by LeadsBridge
- Add all the parameters (attributes) that you'd like to send
- Confirm and test if everything has been set properly.
Which entity concepts we support for ChatFuel
LeadA lead is a potential client that actively shows interest in your offering by making contact.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between ChatFuel with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!