Integrate Cisco WebEx with LeadsBridge
Cisco WebEx is an on-demand collaboration, online meeting, web conferencing and video conferencing applications provider.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Cisco WebEx.
Connect Cisco WebEx integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Cisco WebEx" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Sub Domain, Username, Password, Partner ID, Site ID and Site to connect Cisco WebEx with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the Sub Domain, Username, Password, Partner ID, Site ID and Site
Once you have those informations, add it into your Integration settings and then click on Next to continue with the setup.
Which entity concepts we support for Cisco WebEx
AttendeeCisco WebEx has different types of accounts that enable access to the platform, be it as an attendee, an admin, or a host. ( Learn more)
Which segmentation concepts we support for Cisco WebEx
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Cisco WebEx.
MeetingAn online gathering of people for a particular purpose, especially for formal discussion.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Cisco WebEx with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!