Integrate Constant Contact with LeadsBridge
Constant Contact is an easy to use, professional looking, email marketing system.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Constant Contact.
Connect Constant Contact integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Constant Contact" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Click on the Authorize button
- A Constant Contact's wizard will popup
- Enter your credentials and grant the access to LeadsBridge
- Head back to LeadsBridge and click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for Constant Contact
ContactA person, or company, that has reached out to you in some way leaving their information so you can get in touch.
Which segmentation concepts we support for Constant Contact
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Constant Contact.
ListA list allows you to Organize and group your contacts. ( Learn more)
Common questions for Constant Contact
Where can I find my custom fields?
You can also use other fields name like:
How do I fix the error message “Value exceeds maximum length of 50” ?
If you see this error, you should change the fields settings on your Constant Contact account to allow more than 50 characters.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Constant Contact
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Constant Contact with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!