Integrate Convoso with LeadsBridge
Convoso provides a simple to use, yet powerful inbound and outbound call center platform designed to supercharge your call center productivity.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Convoso.
Connect Convoso integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Convoso" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Auth Token to connect Convoso with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the Auth Token
From the Dashboard, click on Call Center and select Lists from the drop down. Visit the Convoso documentation
Which entity concepts we support for Convoso
LeadLeads are those people who are interested in your product/service.
Which segmentation concepts we support for Convoso
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Convoso.
ListLists are a container for new leads and can serve several functions. ( Learn more)
Common questions for Convoso
How to add Custom Fields with Convoso integration?
Custom fields for this integration should be added manually. Please follow the steps below to add additional Custom Fields that you can match on the bridge settings.
- Open your integration settings.
- Head to the Custom Fields field.
- Enter the field ID as stated in Convoso. This is required in order to sync data correctly.
Please note: the field needs to be already available (created) inside your system.
- Repeat for each field you'd like to add.
- Click Finish to make the configuration effective.
You'll find those Custom Fields, available to be matched, inside the "Fields Mapping" step of the bridge.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Convoso with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!