Integrate Exact Target (Salesforce® Marketing Cloud) with LeadsBridge
ExactTarget provides on-demand email marketing software solutions and lets clients send business-critical and event-triggered communications to increase sales, optimize marketing investments, and strengthen customer relationships.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Exact Target (Salesforce® Marketing Cloud).
Connect Exact Target (Salesforce® Marketing Cloud) integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Exact Target (Salesforce® Marketing Cloud)" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Authentication Base URI, Client ID and Client Secret to connect Exact Target (Salesforce® Marketing Cloud) with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the Authentication Base URI, Client ID and Client Secret
- Log into Exact Target with an Admin User
- On the top right of the screen, next to your username, make sure to select the correct Company, or Business Unit, that you want to connect with LeadsBridge
- Click on your username on the top right of the screen
- Click on Setup
- Go to Apps » Installed Packages, under Platform Tools
- Click on New at the top right of the screen
- Give a name to your New Package, for example LeadsBridge
- Click on Save
- Click on Add Component
- Select API Integration, then click on Next
- Select Server-to-Server, then click on Next
- Click on the Edit button of the API Integration you just created
- Flag the following items:
- Under Channels » Web, flag Read, Write and Publish
- Under Contacts » Audiences & Contacts » List and Subscribers, flag every item (if you want to use Lists)
- Under Data » Data Extensions & Data » File Locations, flag every item (if you want to use Data Extensions )
- Click on Save
- Copy the Authentication Base URI, Client ID and Client Secret from the API Integration you have just created on Exact Target
- Paste that information inside your LeadsBridge integration setup
Which entity concepts we support for Exact Target (Salesforce® Marketing Cloud)
SubscriberA subscriber is a person who has opted to receive communications from your organization. ( Learn more)
Which segmentation concepts we support for Exact Target (Salesforce® Marketing Cloud)
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Exact Target (Salesforce® Marketing Cloud).
ListA list is a collection of subscribers that receive your communications. ( Learn more)
DataextensionUse a data extension to contain data that relates to subscribers but doesn't fit into the subscriber attributes.
With data extensions, you may:
- Import information from other systems into Email Studio.
- Send a message to subscribers in a data extension.
- Exclude subscribers in a data extension from a message send.
- Include customer-specific information from a data extension in a message.
- Collect the subscriber information of people who trigger a triggered send.
- Create dynamic content in an email content area.
- And more, to see the full list check the documentation link.
Common questions for Exact Target (Salesforce® Marketing Cloud)
What's a Subscriber key?
How can I create a custom field?
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Exact Target (Salesforce® Marketing Cloud)
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Exact Target (Salesforce® Marketing Cloud) with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!