Integrate FLG with LeadsBridge
FLG is the complete customer engagement platform for creating personalised customer experiences and driving sales at any scale.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with FLG.
Connect FLG integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "FLG" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter HTML form code to connect FLG with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the HTML form code
- Click on the menu Setup » Integrations
- Then click on Edit Settings next to the FLG Integration details
- Enable the integration by clicking on Enable in the drop-down box for FLG.
- Remember to click on the Save Details button.
- Go into your FLG CRM account
- Click on Tools » Capture Leads
- Ensure the From a Website option is selected
- Click Continue
- Set your Capture Method to Web Form
- Choose the Lead Group, Introducer, Site and Marketing information. (Important: You should check that the Lead Group you are passing leads to has the setting enabled for ‘Allow capture leads through iFrame and web form’. Lead groups can also have validation enabled to ‘Only accept valid UK local phone numbers’ & ‘ Only accept valid UK postcodes’ so you may need to disable those).
- Click on the Continue button. FLG has a guide for ‘Setting up a Web Form to Capture Leads’ that has more information on the web form submission methods. For further information check the following link: ( OPEN LINK)
- Afterward, you’ll get the HTML code. You’ll need to select ALL the code and copy it to your clipboard. To do this we suggest to click inside the code box, then type Ctrl-A to select all text. Then click Ctrl-C to copy the code to the clipboard (or just use any other method you’re comfortable with).
Which entity concepts we support for FLG
ContactA person, or company, that has reached out to you in some way, usually leaving their information.
Which segmentation concepts we support for FLG
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for FLG.
FormAn online page containing blank spaces where information can be inserted
Common questions for FLG
How can I create an Action Set?
This is because FLG gives you every field that they have and you have to manually remove the code for the fields that you don’t need.
Once done, click on Save Details.
Usually, you’ll just keep name and email address fields.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between FLG with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!