Integrate FreshSales with LeadsBridge
FreshSales a full-fledged Sales CRM software for Business that allows you to manage leads, deals, track visitor, make calls and more.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with FreshSales.
Connect FreshSales integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "FreshSales" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Sub Domain and API Key to connect FreshSales with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the Sub Domain and API Key
You should only type in the subdomainexample part of it.
Which entity concepts we support for FreshSales
ContactAnyone who actively responds to your calls, emails or tries out the product qualifies as a contact. They are a qualified group of leads who are most probable to buy your product. ( Learn more)
LeadAny prospect who shows interest in your product.
Which segmentation concepts we support for FreshSales
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for FreshSales.
List ViewDisplays the deals as a list that can be sorted by their deal value, pipeline, stage, type of business, expected close date and the time when they were created and updated. ( Learn more)
Lead SourceThis field stores the source of lead creation.
Common questions for FreshSales
What happens if I reset my FreshSales API Key?
Immediately after doing this you should head over to your LeadsBridge account and put in the new API Key so won't lose any leads.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to FreshSales
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between FreshSales with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!