Integrate FrontApp with LeadsBridge
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with FrontApp.
Connect FrontApp integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize FrontApp integration
Setup your FrontApp integration
- Click on Connect FrontApp
- Click on Create new integration to connect your FrontApp (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the FrontApp integration
- Fill API Token field to connect FrontApp with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Authorize button
- You can choose a name for this FrontApp and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your FrontApp is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Which entity concepts we support for FrontApp
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for FrontApp.
Which segmentation concepts we support for TikTok Lead Generation
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concepts for FrontApp.
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button