Connect GetResponse to Streak CRM with LeadsBridge
In this article, you'll learn how to set up the bridge and connect GetResponse to Streak CRM using LeadsBridge.
How to set up your bridge step-by-step tutorial
Before you start
Step 1: Bridge's Main information
- Choose a name for your bridge (this will only be visible inside LeadsBridge)
- You may add labels to help you identify your bridge later
- Choose GetResponse as the source for your bridge
- Choose Streak CRM as the destination
- Click on the Next button
Step 2: Setup your GetResponse source
- Type in the name you'd like to call your integration
- Enter Enterprise Domain (API v3 only), API URL, API Key and API version to connect your GetResponse with LeadsBridge
- The most current and stable version of GetResponse API is 3.0, if you're just starting with GetResponse API please use this version, otherwise if you're on an older version, please use GetResponse API 1.5 version.
If you are a GetResponse Enterprise customer you'll need to fill the field Enterprise Domain (API v3 only) with your domain.
The API URL field is usually the default value:
In order to get your API Key you should follow the steps below:
- Login to your GetResponse account
- Go to My Account » Account details » GetResponse API
- Click on the blue Generate the API key button
- Copy the API Key and paste it inside your LeadsBridge integration page
- Click the Save button and your GetResponse integration will be set!
- For further information( OPEN LINK)
- Select the segment you'd like to use as the source for your leads
- Click on the Next button
Step 3: Setup your Streak CRM destination
Step 4: Fields Mapping
Here you'll be able to map your source information with your destination fields.
You'll see a field name with the destination integration's logo at the top, this indicates the name of the field on Streak CRM.
Underneath there's a box where you may add the information you'd like to send.
- Check each of the Streak CRM fields available
- Match the information you wish to pass along from GetResponse
- You may type the information manually and pass them as a static value
- Use the functions to customize information like reformatting dates and times or modifying text, phone numbers and so on
- You may also leave blank the box of a field's information you don't want to send through
- If you'd like to add more fields, just look at the bottom of the page
- Head over the "Don't find a CRM custom field?" box
- Select the field you'd like to add from the dropdown list
- Click the Add Custom Field button
- The field will appear above
- Add the desired information, as you did with the other ones
Once accomplished your desired outcome, just click Next and head to the last step.
Step 5: Test
In this final step, you'll be able to send a lead from LeadsBridge to test if the configuration works properly.
- To create a new test lead, fill in the required information when prompted
- Click Test Now
- To test with a real lead, switch the toogle to "Test with existing lead".
- Click Sync Now along the lead you'd like to send
- If you did everything right the button will turn green, meaning your lead was synced successfully and the integration is ready
- Click Finish to save your settings and turn active your bridge
That's all! Congratulations.
You'll be redirected to the bridges section of your account with a green success message at the top right of the page and your bridge will now be active.
Have you got some questions?
You may want to take a look at the common questions on the respective integration's documentation.
If you have any other questions, or need help to configure your bridge from GetResponse to Streak CRM with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to contact our Support!