Integrate GetResponse with LeadsBridge
GetResponse is an Email Marketing platform. It enables you to create a valuable marketing list of prospects, partners, and clients, so you can develop relationships with them and build a responsive and profitable customer base.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with GetResponse.
Connect GetResponse integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "GetResponse" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Enterprise Domain (API v3 only), API URL, API Key and API version to connect GetResponse with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the Enterprise Domain (API v3 only), API URL, API Key and API version
If you are a GetResponse Enterprise customer you'll need to fill the field Enterprise Domain (API v3 only) with your domain.
The API URL field is usually the default value:
In order to get your API Key you should follow the steps below:
- Login to your GetResponse account
- Go to My Account » Account details » GetResponse API
- Click on the blue Generate the API key button
- Copy the API Key and paste it inside your LeadsBridge integration page
- Click the Save button and your GetResponse integration will be set!
Which entity concepts we support for GetResponse
ContactPeople who have contracted to receive a regular delivery of magazines or other publications for a period of time that is still in effect, and they are receiving your follow-up messages. ( Learn more)
Which segmentation concepts we support for GetResponse
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for GetResponse.
CampaignA campaign is a set of messages, subscribers, web forms, and all of these things aren’t going to be related. ( Learn more)
TagTagging allows you to label anyone in your contact database.
You can assign any number of tags and use them to build personalized and relevant communication with contacts in your lists. ( Learn more)
Common questions for GetResponse
How to create custom fields with GetResponse?
- Choose Contacts in the dashboard menu
- Go to Custom Fields
- Type in the custom field name (lowercase letters only)
- Choose the field type
What should I do if I have GetResponse360?
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to GetResponse
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between GetResponse with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!