Integrate GoToWebinar Simulated Live with LeadsBridge
GoToWebinar is a webinar platform that allows you to create simulated live webinars to engage with your audience and run webinars on autopilot.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with GoToWebinar Simulated Live.
Connect GoToWebinar Simulated Live integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "GoToWebinar Simulated Live" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Select the entity concept you'd like to use (ex Subscriber, Attendee)
- Click on the Authorize button
- A GoToWebinar Simulated Live's wizard will popup
- Enter your credentials and grant the access to LeadsBridge
- Head back to LeadsBridge and click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for GoToWebinar Simulated Live
SubscriberSubscribers are people registered on a newsletter. Moreover, subscribers could be people registered in a webinar.
AttendeeThe GoToWebinar account is used to participate in webinars.
Which segmentation concepts we support for GoToWebinar Simulated Live
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for GoToWebinar Simulated Live.
WebinarA webinar is an online event that you can watch live from a PC, smartphone or tablet.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to GoToWebinar Simulated Live
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between GoToWebinar Simulated Live with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!