Integrate Gravity Forms with LeadsBridge
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Gravity Forms.
Connect Gravity Forms integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Bridges
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your bridge
- Head to "Select Source" and click on Browse
- Select "Gravity Forms" from the providers list
- Select your destination
- Click on the Next button
How to setup the Webhook URL on Gravity Forms
Once you’ve arrived into the Source step of your Gravity Forms bridge, you should follow the steps below:
- Go into your Gravity Forms account
- Install the Gravity Forms Webhooks Add-On, if you don’t know how to install an add-on on Gravity Forms you can follow THESE guidelines
- After you’ve installed the add-on you’ll need to create a feed, in order to do that go to your Form Settings
- Click on the Webhooks tab
- Then, click the Add New button
- At this point you’ll need to configure the request that is going to be sent to the Webhook
- Under Request URL you should paste the Webhook URL you get while creating your Bridge, if you’re unsure of what to select on the other settings, you may want to check THIS documentation
- After this you may be able to continue with your Bridge setup
Which entity concepts we support for Gravity Forms
LeadLeads are users interested in your product or service. They can be considered potential customers.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Gravity Forms with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!