Integrate iContact with LeadsBridge
Located in North Carolina, iContact provides its worldwide customer base with easy-to-use email marketing products, plus expert services; giving everyone the power to create professionally-looking email campaigns, segment contacts, and grow their business.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with iContact.
Connect iContact integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "iContact" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Username and App Password to connect iContact with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the Username and App Password
- Go to the iContacts API settings ( OPEN LINK)
- Log with your iContact credentials
- Add the following App-ID: 7d303c70581f20098d3b5220e5a9a15a
- Enter a password. Note: For security reasons, we recommend that this password be different from your iContact password.
- Click on the "Save" button
- Go back on LeadsBridge and enter the App Password generated
Start your free trial today!
Which entity concepts we support for iContact
ContactAn individual or employee at a company who has provided their valid email address and permission for the purpose of receiving email marketing campaigns from that specific sender.
Which segmentation concepts we support for iContact
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for iContact.
ListA segment of email addresses that represent a group of contacts; this allows you to organize your contacts by what marketing information and/or content is relevant to them and other criteria, versus sending a mass email to all. ( Learn more)
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between iContact with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!