Integrate Infusionsoft with LeadsBridge
Infusionsoft offers an e-mail marketing and sales platform for small businesses, including products to streamline the customer lifecycle, customer relationship management, marketing automation, lead capture, and e-commerce
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Infusionsoft.
Connect Infusionsoft integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Infusionsoft" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Select the entity concept you'd like to use (ex Contact, Webform, Order)
- Select the segmentation concept you'd like to use (ex Saved Query, Form, Group, Product)
- Click on the Authorize button
- A Infusionsoft's wizard will popup
- Enter your credentials and grant the access to LeadsBridge
- Head back to LeadsBridge and click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for Infusionsoft
ContactAn individual's private or personal information by which another person, business, or entity can use to reach the individual.
WebformA web form also called an HTML form, is an online page that allows for user input. It is an interactive page that mimics a paper document or form, where users fill out particular fields.
OrderA confirmed request by one party to another to buy, sell, deliver, or receive goods or services under specified terms and conditions.
Which segmentation concepts we support for Infusionsoft
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Infusionsoft.
Saved QueryA query is a request for data or information from a database table or combination of tables. This data may be generated as results returned by Structured Query Language (SQL) or as pictorials, graphs or complex results.
FormIn a database context, a form is a window or screen that contains numerous fields, or spaces to enter data. Each field holds a field label so that any user who views the form gets an idea of its contents.
GroupA Group is a number of people or things that are located, gathered, or classed together.
ProductUn bene o un servizio che risponda maggiormente ai requisiti di un determinato mercato e produca un profitto sufficiente a giustificare la sua esistenza continua.
Common questions for Infusionsoft
How to add more Infusionsoft tags?
For a guide on how to create tags check the following link: ( Read from Infusionsoft docs)
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Infusionsoft
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Infusionsoft with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!