Integrate InTouch Follow-up with LeadsBridge
InTouch Follow-up is a web-based Communication Management system specifically built for health clubs, which guarantees every lead and member receives the minimum of 7-11 points of contact and follow-up.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with InTouch Follow-up.
Connect InTouch Follow-up integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "InTouch Follow-up" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter HTML form code to connect InTouch Follow-up with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for InTouch Follow-up
ContactContacts are all customers or potential customers who have shown interest in a particular product or service and who have already left an email address or phone number.
Which segmentation concepts we support for InTouch Follow-up
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for InTouch Follow-up.
FormThe form is a window or screen that contains numerous fields, or spaces to enter data. Each field holds a field label so that any user who views the form gets an idea of its contents.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to InTouch Follow-up
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between InTouch Follow-up with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!