Integrate InTouch Follow-up with LeadsBridge
InTouch Follow-Up is a web-based Communication Management system specifically built for health clubs, which guarantees every lead and member receives the minimum of 7-11 points of contact and follow-up.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with InTouch Follow-up.
Connect InTouch Follow-up integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize InTouch Follow-up integration
Setup your InTouch Follow-up integration
- Click on Connect InTouch Follow-up
- Click on Create new integration to connect your InTouch Follow-up (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the InTouch Follow-up integration
- Fill HTML form code field to connect InTouch Follow-up with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Authorize button
- You can choose a name for this InTouch Follow-up and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your InTouch Follow-up is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Which entity concepts we support for InTouch Follow-up
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for InTouch Follow-up.
ContactContacts are all customers or potential customers who have shown interest in a particular product or service and who have already left an email address or phone number.
Which segmentation concepts we support for TikTok Lead Generation
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concepts for InTouch Follow-up.
FormThe form is a window or screen that contains numerous fields, or spaces to enter data. Each field holds a field label so that any user who views the form gets an idea of its contents.
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button