Integrate JobAdder with LeadsBridge
JobAdder is an all-in-one staffing solution that assists agencies and recruiters in finding the best candidates for their open positions. JobAdder also has CRM capabilities that let companies and staffers track applicants and client businesses.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with JobAdder.
Connect JobAdder integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "JobAdder" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Select the entity concept you'd like to use (ex Contact, Company, Job, Candidate)
- Select the segmentation concept you'd like to use (ex Job Applications, Job Source)
- Click on the Authorize button
- A JobAdder's wizard will popup
- Enter your credentials and grant the access to LeadsBridge
- Head back to LeadsBridge and click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for JobAdder
ContactContacts can be users interested in your product/service, or customers.
CompanyCompanies are the ones that post job advertisements on various platforms.
JobJobs offered by companies.
CandidateCandidates are users who apply for one or more job offers.
Which segmentation concepts we support for JobAdder
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for JobAdder.
Job ApplicationsThe job applications are the official form that employers ask all applicants for a position to fill out. The job applications are filled out with an offline or online mode.
Job SourceSome of the best job sources are traditional job sites, like Monster or Indeed. These job sources allow you to search many job boards, company career sites, associations, and other sources of job postings.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between JobAdder with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!