Integrate Kajabi with LeadsBridge
Kajabi is a Knowledge Commerce platform that allows it's users to market, sell, and deliver their knowledge online.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Kajabi.
Connect Kajabi integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize Kajabi integration
Setup your Kajabi integration
- Click on Connect Kajabi
- Click on Create new integration to connect your Kajabi (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the Kajabi integration
- Fill URL, Access Secret field to connect Kajabi with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Authorize button
- You can choose a name for this Kajabi and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your Kajabi is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Which entity concepts we support for Kajabi
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for Kajabi.
LeadA potential client that actively shows interest in a product or service by reaching out, filling a form or responding to an ad, for example.
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button