Integrate LeadByte with LeadsBridge
LeadByte is a lead trading and autoresponder platform that enables advertisers, media buyers & data owners to capture, validate, distribute & nurture leads, in real time.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with LeadByte.
Connect LeadByte integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "LeadByte" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Account name and API Key to connect LeadByte with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the Account name and API Key
You could find it in the login URL
XXXX.leadbyte.co.uk where XXXX is the Account Name
To find the API Key open the REST API section clicking on the menu "Admin --> Tech Hub --> REST API"
You could find the API Key under the related label (see GREEN box 1 in the image below).
There are other two important configurations to setup
- API Version to 1.2 (see GREEN box 2 in the image below)
- Set Read permissions for Campaigns and Create permission for Leads (see GREEN box 3 in the image below)
If you set a specific daily limit, once the limit is reached, LeadsBridge will not be able to sync Leads until the limit is reset on the day after.
If you don't need a daily limit, leave the values to 0.
Which entity concepts we support for LeadByte
LeadLeads are users who have shown interest in your product/service.
Which segmentation concepts we support for LeadByte
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for LeadByte.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between LeadByte with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!