Integrate LeadSpark with LeadsBridge
LeadSpark is a car dealer CRM that offers an integrated system to monitor the whole lead lifecycle, from the first contact to its conversion to "customer".
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with LeadSpark.
Connect LeadSpark integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "LeadSpark" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter To Receivers and Subject to connect LeadSpark with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the To Receivers and Subject
- In the To Receivers field you should type the unique email address that has been provided within your CRM account or by your CRM support.
- The Subject field is a text field, in there you should type the email subject that you would like to assign each time you receive a new lead.
Which entity concepts we support for LeadSpark
LeadThe leads are users who have shown interest in your product or service.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between LeadSpark with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!