Integrate Mailchimp with LeadsBridge
Mailchimp is a marketing automation and an email marketing platform, catering from small e-commerce shops to big online retailers.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Mailchimp.
Connect Mailchimp integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Mailchimp" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Select the segmentation concept you'd like to use (ex Auto Update List, Static List, Group, List)
- Click on the Authorize button
- A Mailchimp's wizard will popup
- Enter your credentials and grant the access to LeadsBridge
- Head back to LeadsBridge and click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for Mailchimp
SubscriberSomeone that has given you permission to add them to your list.
Which segmentation concepts we support for Mailchimp
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Mailchimp.
Auto Update ListA type of saved segment that automatically updates with new contacts who meet your conditions.
Static ListA type of saved segment that includes only the subscribed contacts who shared specific common qualities when you created it.
GroupA list group is a subcategory of your list that stores contacts based on their interests.
ListA list is a collection of contacts. Each list is independent of other lists in your account. ( Learn more)
Common questions for Mailchimp
How can I add more fields to send information to Mailchimp?
Where is my “Welcome Mail”?
The configuration is very easy, to set it up you should follow the official Mailchimp documentation. ( Read from Mailchimp docs)
Why is a lead missing from Mailchimp?
When people opt-in to your list, they will receive a confirmation email with a unique URL that your subscriber must click to be added to your list, once the subscriber confirms, their information will show up on your Mailchimp list.
Take a look at the official Mailchimp documentation about the double opt-in process. ( Read from Mailchimp docs)
Why is the contact Custom Audience count lower than my Mailchimp list?
What to do if you see the error message: "the contact cannot be sent to Mailchimp because it was previously unsubscribed by an Admin” ?
It happens when a subscribed contact clicks the unsubscribe link in your Mailchimp campaign, or when you manually unsubscribe a contact. The system assumes it was done on purpose and changes the contact's email marketing status. But we know accidents happen, so there are a couple of ways to resubscribe a contact. ( Read from Mailchimp docs)
What to do if you see the error message: (-1) Your system/CRM “Mailchimp” replied us with this message “Mandatory fields required"?
It happens when you are syncing contacts to a list in Mailchimp that has required fields. In order to fix it you need to:
- Open your Mailchimp dashboard
- Select the list you have chosen in Leadsbridge.
- Click Settings » List fields and merge tags.
- Now you'll be able to see the fields on this list, as well as a checkbox next to any field that is required.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Mailchimp with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!