Integrate MailJet with LeadsBridge
Create, send, analyze, and automate your marketing and transactional email.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with MailJet.
Connect MailJet integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "MailJet" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter HTML form code to connect MailJet with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the HTML form code
Which entity concepts we support for MailJet
ContactSomeone's information that was left after showing interest in your offering.
Which segmentation concepts we support for MailJet
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for MailJet.
FormA request for particular information that mimics a paper document where users fill out blank spaces.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between MailJet with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!