Integrate Mailshake with LeadsBridge
Mailshake is a simple solution for sending cold business emails that enables you to close more deals and optimize your workflow.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Mailshake.
Connect Mailshake integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Mailshake" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter API Key to connect Mailshake with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the API Key
Which entity concepts we support for Mailshake
RecipientA recipient is a person who gives his or her permission to send them emails that may contain advertising materials, offers, company digests, invitations to events, video reviews, and other content.
LeadThe leads are users interested in your product or service.
Which segmentation concepts we support for Mailshake
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Mailshake.
CampaignA campaign is any series of actions or events that are meant to achieve a particular result. For example, getting more leads.
Common questions for Mailshake
How to add Custom Fields with Mailshake integration?
Custom fields for this integration should be added manually. Please follow the steps below to add additional Custom Fields that you can match on the bridge settings.
- Open your integration settings.
- Head to the Custom Fields field.
- Enter the field ID as stated in Mailshake. This is required in order to sync data correctly.
Please note: the field needs to be already available (created) inside your system.
- Repeat for each field you'd like to add.
- Click Finish to make the configuration effective.
You'll find those Custom Fields, available to be matched, inside the "Fields Mapping" step of the bridge.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Mailshake with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!