Integrate Maropost with LeadsBridge
Maropost is a cloud-based revenue optimization suite that gives companies the ability to increase multi-channel customer engagement to maximize revenue. Through integrated marketing and sales automation, Maropost provides essential tools, strategic guidance, and support needed to create more personalized customer experiences through a 360-degree business view—from marketing automation, to CRM, commerce, and customer support.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Maropost.
Connect Maropost integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Maropost" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Account ID and Access Token to connect Maropost with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the Account ID and Access Token
- Login in your Maropost account
- Look at the URL of your Maropost dashboard
- Copy the number you see in the URL and paste it in the integration settings
- Login to your Maropost account
- Click on "Connections" at the top right of the screen
- Type a descriptive name for your API key
- Click on "Add" and copy/paste the API Key on LeadsBridge.
Which entity concepts we support for Maropost
SubscriberA subscriber is a person who chose to opt-in for your mailing list.
Which segmentation concepts we support for Maropost
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Maropost.
ListA list is a special use of email that allows for widespread distribution of information to many Internet users.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Maropost with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!