Integrate MessageBird with LeadsBridge
MessageBird is a solution for companies to use text messages for marketing, notification and communication purposes.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with MessageBird.
Connect MessageBird integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "MessageBird" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Access Key to connect MessageBird with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the Access Key
Test API keys have the prefix test_ and live API keys don't require a prefix. Visit the MessageBird documentation
Which entity concepts we support for MessageBird
SmsA text message delivered via cellphone.
ContactA person, or company, that has reached out to you in some way, usually leaving their contact information.
Which segmentation concepts we support for MessageBird
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for MessageBird.
GroupGroups allow you to easily manage your address book and send out bulk messages to a subset of people. You can create a group from the contacts in your account. ( Learn more)
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to MessageBird
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between MessageBird with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!