Integrate Microsoft SQL Server with LeadsBridge
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Microsoft SQL Server.
Connect Microsoft SQL Server integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Microsoft SQL Server" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Database host, Database name, Username, Password and Charset to connect Microsoft SQL Server with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for Microsoft SQL Server
Which segmentation concepts we support for Microsoft SQL Server
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Microsoft SQL Server.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Microsoft SQL Server
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Microsoft SQL Server with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!