Integrate Momentum with LeadsBridge
Momentum is a Car Dealer CRM that provides a Full Sales CRM Solution for the dealership. Their cloud-based solution enables sales people to work from anywhere while relying on the software to assist them in their follow up.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Momentum.
Please note: you'll need the ADF email address associated with your CRM account to activate the connection. Discuss with your CRM representative on what email is needed in order to submit leads.
Connect Momentum integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Momentum" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter CRM Import Email to connect Momentum with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the CRM Import Email
Which entity concepts we support for Momentum
LeadA lead is a potential sales contact, an individual or organization that expresses an interest in your goods or services.
Common questions for Momentum
The email I get is a bit hard to read. How can I receive a lead notification in a "readable" format?
Due to the nature of the ADF-XML format, to get a more clear and readable email in your inbox we suggest to activate the email receipt inside your bridge settings.
- Open the bridge involved by clicking on its name.
- Go to the "Destination" step and click Next.
- Activate the email receipt by switching the toggle to Yes.
- Type the email address(es) where you want to send the notify and change the subject to what you prefer.
- Click Next.
- Proceed next until the last step, where you may send a test to see how the receipt is coming.
- Click Publish to save your settings.
This feature will send you an email notification to your inbox and the same lead will be sent to your CRM with the right format.
I can’t see the phone number in Momentum, what I need to do?
- Go to left Menu » Lead Ads
- Click on the bridge you want to edit
- Go to the Fields mapping step
- Empty the phone field (click on the X in the right column – Fields Mapping step)
- Click on the NEXT button, going to the Hidden fields step
- Select the CRM phone field on the left column
- Type the F1:phone_number custom value in the right column
- Complete the bridge steps to re-publish it.
I can’t see the lead in Momentum, what should I do?
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Momentum with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!