Integrate NationBuilder with LeadsBridge
The world's first platform for leaders, handcrafted from scratch to help you grow your community and lead them to action.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with NationBuilder.
Connect NationBuilder integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "NationBuilder" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter the Sub Domain to connect NationBuilder with LeadsBridge
- The SubDomain is the first portion of your NationBuilder URL.
You can find your SubDomain in your nation’s URL, for example, the subdomain of "myorganization.nationbuilder.com" is "myorganization".
If you are using a correctly configured custom domain, the SubDomain is only visible on the login page, and when you are logged into the control panel.
- Select the segmentation concept you'd like to use (ex List, Tag)
- Click on the Authorize button
- A NationBuilder's wizard will popup
- Enter your credentials and grant the access to LeadsBridge
- Head back to LeadsBridge and click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for NationBuilder
PersonA person's profile in your people database is much more than a single record on a spreadsheet: it represents a holistic view of a person and their relationship with your nation.
Which segmentation concepts we support for NationBuilder
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for NationBuilder.
ListLists are a static way of organizing people into your database. You can send an email or a text message blast to a list. You can batch update a list. You can use a list to record contacts in call view or data entry view. You can also print call or walk sheets from a list.
TagTags are virtual sticky notes added to a profile to describe a characteristic. A tag can be added automatically when a person takes action on your website or contacts a broadcaster. Many organizations find it useful to create a tag library to define a naming taxonomy. Most tags remain on a profile unless they are removed manually or via batch action. The exceptions are tags from filters and shared tags.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to NationBuilder
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between NationBuilder with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!