Integrate Nimble with LeadsBridge
Nimble is the only solution to offer small businesses the best features of high-end CRM systems combined with the power of social media.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Nimble.
Connect Nimble integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize Nimble integration
Setup your Nimble integration
- Click on Connect Nimble
- Click on Create new integration to connect your Nimble (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the Nimble integration
- Click on Authorize and you will be prompted to the Nimble authorization experience
- Here you will need to provide the info required and grant access to LeadsBridge
- Once done, you will be get back to LeadsBridge application
- You can choose a name for this Nimble and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your Nimble is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Which entity concepts we support for Nimble
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for Nimble.
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button