Integrate Oracle Eloqua with LeadsBridge
Eloqua is a marketing automation software from Oracle Marketing Cloud. Oracle Eloqua enables marketers to plan and execute personalized marketing campaigns.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Oracle Eloqua.
Connect Oracle Eloqua integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Oracle Eloqua" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Company, Username, Password and Sort segments? to connect Oracle Eloqua with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the Company, Username, Password and Sort segments?
Which entity concepts we support for Oracle Eloqua
ContactContact is a data entity that contains the explicit data around an individual person in the database.
Contacts (and associated accounts) are used as the primary building blocks for segments. Contact information can be derived from email responses or form submissions, from website visits, event registrations or via external (non-Eloqua) activities. ( Learn more)
Which segmentation concepts we support for Oracle Eloqua
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Oracle Eloqua.
FormForm are one of the most powerful and effective means of collecting information about existing or potential customers. By filling in their information and submitting the form, email recipients or visitors are "opting in" to your marketing campaign. ( Learn more)
Common questions for Oracle Eloqua
Why I can not see my leads in my Eloqua Form?
Actually the third-part integrations are not supported by the newer form.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Oracle Eloqua
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Oracle Eloqua with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!