Integrate Placester with LeadsBridge
Placester is a simple, all-in-one digital marketing platform for real estate professionals that gives you everything you need to promote your brand, manage relationships, and grow your real estate business online, all in one convenient platform that’s simple to use.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Placester.
Connect Placester integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize Placester integration
Setup your Placester integration
- Click on Connect Placester
- Click on Create new integration to connect your Placester (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the Placester integration
- Fill API Key field to connect Placester with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Authorize button
- You can choose a name for this Placester and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your Placester is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Configuration details for Placester
Which entity concepts we support for Placester
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for Placester.
ListingYour list is your database of people you can contact with your marketing messages and communications.
PersonLeads and Customers.
Which segmentation concepts we support for TikTok Lead Generation
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concepts for Placester.
Person RelationPerson Relations is about forming long-term relationships with customers.
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button