Integrate ProMax with LeadsBridge
ProMax is an automotive software solution to help sell more cars, maximize profitability and stay compliant.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with ProMax.
Connect ProMax integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "ProMax" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Dealer Code to connect ProMax with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for ProMax
LeadA potential client that actively shows interest in a product or service by reaching out, filling a form or responding to an ad, for example.
Common questions for ProMax
My Dealer Code doesn’t work, what can I do?
If you have double-checked your Dealer Code and is still not working, you should make sure that LeadsBridge has been set as Lead Source in your ProMax configuration, you should get in touch with ProMax support in case you need assistance with that.
How to add Custom Fields with ProMax integration?
Custom fields for this integration should be added manually. Please follow the steps below to add additional Custom Fields that you can match on the bridge settings.
- Open your integration settings.
- Head to the Custom Fields field.
- Enter the field ID as stated in ProMax. This is required in order to sync data correctly.
Please note: the field needs to be already available (created) inside your system.
- Repeat for each field you'd like to add.
- Click Finish to make the configuration effective.
You'll find those Custom Fields, available to be matched, inside the "Fields Mapping" step of the bridge.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between ProMax with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!