Integrate Realvolve with LeadsBridge
Realvolve is a Real Estate contact relationship manager (CRM) that helps agents manage contacts, listings, escrows, tasks, files, and important dates. Realvolve keeps real estate agents and brokers organized, effective, and mobile.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Realvolve.
Connect Realvolve integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Realvolve" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Utility API Key to connect Realvolve with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the Utility API Key
- Click on the SETTINGS menu
- Select Integrations
- Copy the Utility API Key and paste it into your Realvolve integration
Which entity concepts we support for Realvolve
ContactA person, or company, that has reached out to you in some way leaving their information so you can get in touch.
Which segmentation concepts we support for Realvolve
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Realvolve.
TagA label that allows identification or gives further information.
Common questions for Realvolve
What does the "NoContactSourceDefined" error means?
The contact Source field is mandatory and needs to be matched with one of the values defined inside the Contact Source Types section of your Realvolve account.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Realvolve with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!