Integrate Salesflare with LeadsBridge
Salesflare is the intelligent sales CRM that fills out itself and that sales people actually love. It reminds you of who you should contact, collects information on customers, logs all your customer interactions for you and gives you insight in how your team is connected to a company.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Salesflare.
Connect Salesflare integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Salesflare" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter API Key to connect Salesflare with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the API Key
Which entity concepts we support for Salesflare
ContactContact is a people that can be manually added or removed from a list. This term is used to describe reaching out to or being in touch with another person, business or entity. ( Learn more)
Which segmentation concepts we support for Salesflare
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Salesflare.
TagTags are a quick and flexible way to label leads.
In LeadsBridge, you can choose which tags you want to use to send your leads inside the system, or you can create an audience as well, starting from the tag selected.
Please note: if don’t want to use tags, you can choose the "Send Contacts to Salesflare" option.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Salesflare
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Salesflare with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!