Integrate SendinBlue with LeadsBridge
SendinBlue is an email marketing, SMS, transactional email (SMTP, and marketing automation platform that allows businesses to build and grow relationships through marketing campaigns.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with SendinBlue.
Connect SendinBlue integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "SendinBlue" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter API Key, Secret Key and API version to connect SendinBlue with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the API Key, Secret Key and API version
The API Key may also be found by following this link while logged into your SendinBlue account ( OPEN LINK) Visit the SendinBlue documentation
Which entity concepts we support for SendinBlue
UserA user is an entity that has authority to use an application, equipment, facility, process, or system, or one who consumes or employs a good or service.
Which segmentation concepts we support for SendinBlue
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for SendinBlue.
ListA List is a way for you to group and differentiate messages and subscribers from others in your account.
You may use lists to manage the content in your account, and see what specific subscribers have signed up to receive.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to SendinBlue
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between SendinBlue with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!